Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Miss My Family

I absolutely have the best family ever! Being in Utah and far away from them often makes me sad. But I love them more than anything! My parents are incredible and I am so thankful for everything they do for me! My sister Ashley always calls when I need her. Somehow she always knows. My little brother Scott is on a Mission serving in Boise, Idaho and he is an incredible example for me. I miss him very much but I am so proud of him! Janice & Kris have both helped me so much growing up but mostly I am thankful for them for creating the most amazing people in my life: my nephews. These four boys can make me happy no matter what is going on my life. I truly have the worlds best nephews and I really wish they would come and visit me in Utah. I MISS YOU FAMILY!








1 comment:

Janice said...

Awww... thanks for the shout out! We love you too and we do have a pretty great family. XOXOXOXO
kris and I were just saying last week we want to come up to utah but im not sure we can all handle the car drive... we'll see :)